Sunday, April 17, 2011

Speaking Test (24/3/2011)

Today, my group come 30 minutes earlier for our speaking test. Our group leader, Azura wants us to do some preparation for the speaking test. We are so nervous to do the speaking test. Our turn is at 10.50am which is after Khalis group. However, we have to be the last group because of some circumstances that makes Joe's group takes our turn. Beside that, Zakirah and Amira are the only one who's doing the test because Joe is admitted to the ward because of dengue. Anyway, we got to speak about ways on how to plant more trees for the speaking test. I was so nervous that I a bit blur at that time so I don't know if I perform well or not in the speaking test. Lastly, Miss Zu ask us to take care of our health because final exam is coming near.

No comments:

Post a Comment