- Part of speech that add information and describe the verb to what extend.
- Positions of adverb : before or after verb.
FORMS OF ADVERB
a) Adverb of time (eg. recently, now, then, yesterday, later, soon)
- Example : Ahmad will be shifting to a new place soon.
b)Adverb of Manner (eg. slowly, carefully, quickly, well)
- Put after the direct object or behind the verb if there's no direct object.
(subject) (direct object)
- Example: He drove the car carefully.
c) Adverb of Place ( out, up, there, everywhere)
- Example: The balloon went up into the sky.
d) Adverbs of Degree ( much, almost, quite)
- To what limit or extend
- Example: a) I nearly died due to the accident.
b) The classroom is almost empty when I arrive.